(PE-3) 3-PORT EXPANSION FOR THE RI-300
The PE-3 is a single circuit board that is connected directly to the RI-300 auxiliary buss to add 3 link ports to the controller. In addition, you can plug up to 2 PE-3s on the auxiliary buss, adding a total of 6 link ports to 1 or 2 controllers.
The PE-3 supports 3 identical full duplex link ports. This means that any port can be configured to output and input audio at the same time. The only limits to the PE-3’s audio routing is that you cannot repeat audio on a port and you cannot connect ports together on the PE-3. The PE-3 can also support various remote base options. Any or all ports can be connected to the Doug Hall RBI-1 or the Pacific Research FTL-RBI.
- Transmit audio level output adjust on each port.
- Receiver audio level input adjust on each port.
- Transmit audio select, Flat and Pre-Emphasis.
- Receiver audio select, Flat and De-Emphasis.
- Transmit audio auxiliary buss channel select.
- Doug Hall RBI-3 full feature support on each port.
- Pacific Research FTL-RBI full feature support on each port.
- User programmable output functions, 1 and optional 8 on each port.
- COS and TSQ active level select for each port.
- Port I/O enable.
- User function outputs.
- Transmit carrier delay time.
- Doug Hall RBI-1 interface.
- FTL-RBI interface.
- Operating voltage: 10 to 15 volts DC, from auxiliary buss
- Operating current: less than 20 mA
- Size: 2.5 x 4.5
- Temperature Range: -30°C to +60°C
- CPU: Philips P87LPC768 with 2K OTP and 128 of RAM
- Audio response: ±0.75db, 300 3500 Hz
- Hum and Noise: -45db
- Radio connection: DB-9
- Auxiliary buss: 8 Channel
Contact your local dealer or Pacific Research for current pricing
One Year Warranty, Made in USA
Web Author: Eric Andrew
Copyright ©1997-2005 by Pacific Research Solutions - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
July 06, 2005